Last January 20, 2012, the iBoP-New Mobility team was invited by Partnership for Clean Air to attend the EcoDriving Training for Quezon City Tricycle Operators and Drivers Association (TODA) with a theme: “Hangin ay Buhay: Gabay sa Malinis at Maunlad na Pamamasada” at the Philippine Social Science Center, Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City. It was attended by around 150 TODAs of the four districts of Quezon City. The iBoP-New Mobility took the opportunity to promote the project and highlighted the importance of mapping tricycle facilities and collaborating on improving the service rather than competing.
- Inclusive Mobility Project in Pasig City’s NMT Advocacy Forum
- To “walk the talk” means to put theory into practice.
- Inclusive Mobility Team talks at Clean Air School Caravan
- Pasig City’s Bike Day, Health Day, Carless Day launch
- 2nd Philippine Electric Vehicle Summit 2012: Mobilizing the Region in Electric Vehicle Promotion and Development